Copycat Dunkaroo Dip
Looking for an exciting dessert to take to a party or make your friends and family? This copycat Dunkaroo Dip is easy to make, extremely tasty, and fun. If you are 90s kid, you will especially love this recipe since it brings back memories of one of the greatest lunch snacks.
- I box of Funfetti Cake mix
- 2 cups of Plain Yogurt (you can substitute fat-free yogurt , Greek yogurt, or soy yogurt)
- 1 cup lite Cool Whip
- Your favorite flavor of Teddy Graham’s
- In a large bowl, mix your Funfetti cake mix, Cool Whip, and yogurt. Make sure to completely whip it up so there are no lumps in it.
- Place plastic wrap on top and refrigerate for about 4 hours to chill it.
- You can garnish with additional sprinkles if you are so inclined.
- Serve and enjoy!